Don’t miss your chance to participate in (semi)FREE
> Register < today!
On Saturday 11 July 2015 there will be a new edition of the Impactjam at the Wal 28 in Eindhoven.
This edition we will be focusing on new technology and education by providing a total of 7 workshops.
Each workshop will be guided by video-tutorials as well as a professional workshop leader who will provide assistance and answers any questions you may have. All workshops are entry-level : no experience required!
The workshops will be given in English and the minimal age to participate is 12 years old. Please note that this event is not free, we will ask you for a donation to our foundation with the question : “What was the workshop worth to you?”. To give an indication : childcare costs 7 euro per hour. Professional in depth workshops lasting 1 day costs 500 euro.
Below you can find more information about the workshops. Also be sure to check out the program page for the requirements of each of the workshops.
- Android App building : teach yourself how to build a simple android app!
- 3D photogrammetry : generate your own 3D content using simple photos from the object you want to virtualize! This content can then be post-processed and sent to a 3D printer.
- Video intro creation : learn howto create powerful intro videos in Blender
- 3D printing : create simple designs for a 3D printer and print it!
- Arduino : easy embedded projects for all
- 2D game creation : use Unity to create your very first 2D game!
- 3D game creation : use Unity to create your very first 3D game!
Check out the workshops below!
2D Game Making
Teach yourself howto create a simple 2D game inside Unity!
3D Game Making
Learn howto create your very first 3D game inside Unity! The game will be revolving around a forest you modelled and walk through with a flashlight.
Video Intro Making
In this workshop you will be taught howto create a simple intro video inside Blender.
3D printing. 3D printing is a hot item these days : it enables you to completely go wild in creating something 3D and 3D printing it in the comfort of your own home. This workshop will teach you the simple tools you need in order to create 3D printable content and the process of the actual printing.
Arduino is the electronics experimental platform of this age. You will learn how to create simple electronic networks ( in simulation ).
Using modern tools you will be able to construct realistic 3D objects using photos! You will also learn howto post-process it.
Android App Making
In this lesson you will be taught howto create a simple Android phone app using the available development tools
*Important: Most (if not all) workshops have additional requirements. Be sure to check out the program page for the prerequisites.